Gong UnConventional Gathering 2006
need to know
- are now required for UK subjects travelling abroad. If you have a passport, best find it now and make certain it will not expire before you arrive home.
- conditions of entry
- rights of admission reserved
there is a lower age limit of 16 earth years.
you agree to being filmed and recorded - smile!
wristbands will allow you to come and go
- venue & event
- strobes, ultra violet lighting, and smoke effects may be in use
there may be high sound pressure levels
smoking is permitted in the Max and the Old Hall
there is a staffed cloakroom (1 euro per item)
- no 'hard drugs' may be sold, used or brought into the venue
no pyrotechnic, laser, firework effects or devices
no knives, weapons, or anything that can be construed as a weapon
no professional cameras or recording equipment
- food & drink
- no cans, glass bottles or containers, etc
food or drink purchased outside the venue may not be consumed inside
there is a restaurant/cafe inside the venue which also offers vegetarian and vegan food
bars prices are very reasonable
- schedule and lineups subject to change without notice
- sorry, no ticket cancellations can be accepted once tickets are issued, or on orders received after Monday, 2nd October (30 days prior to the event).
you know the way to be…