Gong UnConventional Gathering 2006
- available here or via the Melkweg and its ticket outlets in the Netherlands, Ticket Service.
Unconvention Ticket - £99.00
inclusive of all taxes, credit card fees and postage
- please note:
- The shopping cart system blindly adds a delivery charge and tax and you appear to end up with a higher total, however only £99.00 per ticket will be debited from your card…
- order confirmation:
- You will be sent an automatic e-mail confirmation when your order is successfully received. Then as soon as we can manage you will receive a second e-mail containing your unique booking reference number and lots of other info.
- updated 6/10 - All tickets purchased so far from GAS have been sent. From now on tickets will go out by first class post on the same day we receive your payment.
Tickets can be purchased here until the witching hour, Hallowe'en (midnight, Tuesday, 31st October BST), though beyond a certain date (depending on where you live) your tickets will be available for collection at the Melweg box office from 12 noon on Friday, 3rd November.
If you ordered tickets previously yet have not received e-mail confirmation that yours have been sent, yours could be among the few e-mail addresses that are bouncing °.^.·..o
- other ways to pay:
- If you live in the UK you can also buy tickets by sending a cheque or Postal Order for £99.00 per ticket.
Purchasers in the 'Eurozone' can pay in Euros by cheque, cash or PayPal. Simply place your order with the shopping cart, then add a message stating your preferred method of payment, and include a valid e-mail address - we'll send you an invoice for the correct amount (the shopping cart total is incorrect, and anyway it's in pounds sterling).
- cheques payable to:
- don't forget:
- to include your name, address and telephone number, plus an e-mail address if at all possible.
- please note:
- kindly read and abide by the venue's conditions of entry
- Sorry, no ticket cancellations can be accepted once tickets are issued, or on orders received after Monday, 2nd October (30 days prior to the event).
you know the way to be…