Early/different versions of classical/world music album. This beautiful but so hard to categorise tape (ambient-classical-folk soundscapes?) was produced by classically trained vocalist Liz Van Dort and Mother Gong's Harry Williamson. Here we have early and different versions of many tracks which finally released on the CD of the same name in 1998 and some that only appear here. As with Harry's Street Art tape, tunes that emerged into Mother Gong tracks, it's a fascinating and rewarding glimpse into his musical developmental processes. We have the last 10 copies available.
- Come To Thy House Van Dort/Williamson
- We Made Love lyrics Taliesin/Van Dort/Williamson
- My Johnny trad. English; arr. Van Dort/Williamson
- Spiral Dance Van Dort/Williamson
- Oo Sa Gi trad. Japanese; arr. Van Dort/Williamson - version 1
- The Owl and the Pussycat (lyrics Edward Lear)
- The Morning Glory (trad Chinese/Williamson)
- Romance Schubert
- Albatross Van Dort/Williamson
- Oo Sa Gi trad. Japanese; arr. Van Dort/Williamson - version 2
- The Boatman trad. Chinese; arr. Van Dort/Williamson
- No-Ozone Blue Van Dort/Williamson
- Jaminji Raga lyrics Transylvanian; arr. Van Dort/Williamson
- Liz Van Dort vocals
- Harry Williamson instruments, except…
- Conrad Henherson bass, 'Albatross'
- Javier congas Albatross
- Mark Robson didgeridoo, 'Come To Thy House'
- Greg Sheenan percussion, 'Come To Thy House'